Ong Chee Kwan
Vice President, IMSML
Chee Kwan was an ASEAN Scholar and immediately after graduation from the National University of Singapore, he joined a leading firm in Singapore.
In the Chambers Asia Pacific 2011 A Client's Guide, Chee Kwan has been described as "one of the first names that comes to mind to shipping" and "acknowledged by both clients and peers as a leading partner, he is best known for his excellent capabilities in arbitration". Chee Kwan is consistently featured in the list of 'Leading individuals' in the Legal 500.
- LL.M (S'pore), National University of Singapore
- LL.B (Hons) (S'pore), National University of Singapore
- Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
- Advocate & Solicitor, Malaysia
- Certified Mediator with the Bar Council
- Arbitrator with Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre For Arbitration
- Certified Adjudicator
Chee Kwan has over 25 years of experience in corporate commercial disputes, construction contracts disputes, receiverships, insolvency,